Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the supply of goods sold by United Furnishings & Home Accessories. York Eco Business Centre, Amy Johnson Way, York, YO30 4AG. In the following text, ‘we’ refers to United Furnishings & Home Accessories and ‘you’ refers to the customer.
- All orders are placed subject to acceptance by us through delivery of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our web site at the time you place your order. All our products are inclusive of VAT.
- If for any reason you decide not to keep an item and it is not faulty, you can return it (at your cost) for a refund or replacement if you advise us within 7 days of receipt. Non-faulty items must be returned in their original packaging and must be in an unused and undamaged condition. Before ordering, please check the dimensions of items carefully to make sure they are suitable for the space intended. Bespoke items, unless faulty, can not be returned for refund or exchanged. If returning an item via the post, we strongly recommend, that you use a proof of posting.
- We must receive payment for the whole price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed.
- A valid signature will be required on delivery of the goods to you. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the stated delivery time, you must notify us immediately
- Occasionally an error may occur with our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced. In such circumstances, we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
- Please note that the colour of images may be affected by the availability of images or the technology used to access this site. We will do our best to load faithful reproductions of the product offered, and please refer to the description of the product alongside the image to confirm colour and dimensions. Many of our products are made from natural materials, where some normal colour variations may occur.
- If you have notified us of a problem with the goods within 7 days of delivery, we will either make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Goods are intended for use in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for use outside these territories, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK and Ireland.
- We have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, acts of God, legislation, war, failure or interruption of supplies, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- If any part of these conditions are invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the validity, legality or enforceability of any part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- 14. All information on this site is placed here in good faith, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors. No endorsements or responsibility is represented by the external links on this site and no liability is accepted for any inaccurate or omitted material.
- Our web site shows prices and delivery terms for shipments to the UK mainland only .
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
Please inform us about any access problems, before arranging delivery. If we have to abort a delivery due to access problems , we have to reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
Your feedback is very important to us. If you think we can improve any aspect of what we do, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org